Popular Posts

The Real Life Twilighht Zone
RememberingThe Holocost Before It Happens Agaign
The Obama Family Rules Of Royal Protacol

Be Different. Follow Me!

Obama's Job Creation Legacy

Obama's Job Creation Legacy
'Nuff Said?

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Elm's Cloning Program

Elm's Cloning Program
Filling the USA with Conservatives since 2000

What If Al Gore Had Lived In Ancient Greece?

Long, long ago in a Grecian city far, far away there lived a man named Albertus Goreus. While most of his class of citizens were content with their lives, Albertus felt unloved. And, so, one summer's day as he sat upon the steps of the temple of Zeus, he noticed how warm the air was. Albertus stared at the sun. How bright it shone! He could feel the heat pouring from the giant, golden orb of Apollo. Ten minutes later, as he was being carried away from the temple because he had stared at the sun to long, he thought, "Oh, my! The world will be burnt to a crisp if I don't do something about it!"... READ MORE

Jimmy Carter Has A New Mission In Life...

But you know how Jimmy is, always wanting to prove that he's right and that he wasn't the absolute worst president in history. That's right. The founder of Habitat For Humanity has a new organization that he will unveil soon. An organization which will help battle the effects of Global Warming AND the carelessness of humans. I think Jimmy should explain, so here's former President Jimmy Carter... READ MORE

The White House Dog Pageant

The First Family should be getting a new puppy sometime soon and the media seems to be going gaga over this tidbit of news. So, I'm going to jump on the bandwagon. Through a White House contact I have been directed to pictures of the puppy nominees. Here are their respective pictures with a brief description of their traits and qualities... READ MORE

Al Gore's Handy "How To Save The Planet Studyguide"

Hello, you all know me, I'm Al Gore the friendly CEO of the Eco-Movement! Like the biotch, I mean, Secretary of State, said, we need to correct our past mistakes and save our Earth from the dreadful possibility of more Spring-like days... READ MORE

GM's New Line Of Cars Are A Little Strange...

With the recent General Motor's stock grab by the United States government and the United Auto Worker's Union, there will be a few minor changes to the company... The production of gasoline powered automobiles will cease, as of now. New, cleaner cars have been produced, and you will see them very soon at your local car dealership. Here are a few... READ MORE

If you were a reader of this blog back in 2009 you may have wondered why I stopped posting. Well, the answer is simple. I was abducted by a pack of Liberal drones and placed in a solar energy work camp. I was the one responsible for keeping the panels dust free in sector 12.

But, seriously, the real reason I could not post is complicated and personal. However, part of the problem back in 2009 happened just a couple of days after my “Jimmy Carter Has A New Mission In Life…” post. If you read it you’ll see that I jokingly referred to the Swine Flu. Well, two days later I was sick! Was it karma taking its revenge? Did karma even like Jimmy Carter? I began to get all the symptoms of the flu except for fever. I stayed in bed for days and days. After a week of no change my husband said he didn’t think it was the flu, cold, or allergies. “Maybe you’re pregnant,” he said. I remember laughing hysterically at that. There was no way that was possible! Ten minutes later we were looking at a positive pregnancy test. . . .

Well, we had a boy at the beginning of 2010.

Other circumstances were involved too, but now I hope to get slowly back into the swing of things. Writing and reading have always been a great enjoyment for myself and I’m looking forward to it again. Will I be able to write every other day like I used to? No, not until next year at the earliest. Will I be able to visit all of your blogs? Not yet. Hopefully that will change soon. Will I be occasionally posting (like every two or three weeks)? I hope so. Will I be cheering when Harry Reed is defeated this November? Hail yeah. Will I be waking up at three a.m. to comfort a crying baby? Most likely. Are you still reading this? Impressive.

I should be putting up a “real” post in a week or so (fingers crossed). And, yes, it will be just like my past stories- strange with a chance of hidden messages.

I hope all of you readers and bloggers out there are doing fine. And thank you if you came by and read this.

Oh, yeah, I have a breaking news story.


It’s nice to be coming back.

11 Responses so far.

  1. I am glad you are back!

    Dust free panels in sector 12!

    Congrats on the Boy! I guess having a child is something like that.

    I will look forward to what ever you post.

    Take it easy and welcome back.

  2. Congrats on the baby boy! I know how demanding babies are so be sure to get as much rest as you can WHEN you can!

    Looking forward to your next post.

    Take Care!

  3. Tom says:

    Hi, I just discovered your blog today and really like it. Hope to read more new posts!

  4. Welcome Back and Congratulations

  5. Woody says:

    Welcome back, and congratulations! I always wondered what happened. Thanks for clueing us in.

  6. Pregnancy, eh?

    That wasn't on my list of scenarios. Welcome back. Missed you, as I said over at my place.
    Congratulations.

    I'll pimp your return, and clue all 12 of my readers to your awesome. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow. I am ailing from some manner of plague and don't want to promise anything. I'll be back.

  7. Soylent Green sent me your way. I look forward to reading more of your offerings.

    In answer to your question: "Am I funny, crazy, or just plain wrong?"

    Verbally, I say unto ye, sis-terrrrrr, thou couldst just as likely be all three. (That was my Reverend Rubbet voice.) Seriously, though, "strange with a chance of hidden messages" sounds pretty doggoned interesting. In fact, that's what Gavin Schmidt predicted for 21st century climate, the difference being, I trust you a lot more than I trust him. Sing say lah vee. I'll be back, yea, verily, even as the Terminator himself.

  8. Welcome Back, you were missed for sure.

  9. Elm says:

    Thanks for all the well wishes, folks. I appreciate it. Now, onwards to frighten the Lib Drones!!!!

  10. Blogger says:

    Did you know that you can shorten your links with Shortest and earn $$$$ from every click on your short urls.

  11. Blogger says:

    You might be qualified for a new solar program.
    Click here and find out if you qualify now!

I see you reading this. Say Something!!!!