Popular Posts

The Real Life Twilighht Zone
RememberingThe Holocost Before It Happens Agaign
The Obama Family Rules Of Royal Protacol

Be Different. Follow Me!

Obama's Job Creation Legacy

Obama's Job Creation Legacy
'Nuff Said?

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Elm's Cloning Program

Elm's Cloning Program
Filling the USA with Conservatives since 2000

What If Al Gore Had Lived In Ancient Greece?

Long, long ago in a Grecian city far, far away there lived a man named Albertus Goreus. While most of his class of citizens were content with their lives, Albertus felt unloved. And, so, one summer's day as he sat upon the steps of the temple of Zeus, he noticed how warm the air was. Albertus stared at the sun. How bright it shone! He could feel the heat pouring from the giant, golden orb of Apollo. Ten minutes later, as he was being carried away from the temple because he had stared at the sun to long, he thought, "Oh, my! The world will be burnt to a crisp if I don't do something about it!"... READ MORE

Jimmy Carter Has A New Mission In Life...

But you know how Jimmy is, always wanting to prove that he's right and that he wasn't the absolute worst president in history. That's right. The founder of Habitat For Humanity has a new organization that he will unveil soon. An organization which will help battle the effects of Global Warming AND the carelessness of humans. I think Jimmy should explain, so here's former President Jimmy Carter... READ MORE

The White House Dog Pageant

The First Family should be getting a new puppy sometime soon and the media seems to be going gaga over this tidbit of news. So, I'm going to jump on the bandwagon. Through a White House contact I have been directed to pictures of the puppy nominees. Here are their respective pictures with a brief description of their traits and qualities... READ MORE

Al Gore's Handy "How To Save The Planet Studyguide"

Hello, you all know me, I'm Al Gore the friendly CEO of the Eco-Movement! Like the biotch, I mean, Secretary of State, said, we need to correct our past mistakes and save our Earth from the dreadful possibility of more Spring-like days... READ MORE

GM's New Line Of Cars Are A Little Strange...

With the recent General Motor's stock grab by the United States government and the United Auto Worker's Union, there will be a few minor changes to the company... The production of gasoline powered automobiles will cease, as of now. New, cleaner cars have been produced, and you will see them very soon at your local car dealership. Here are a few... READ MORE

With a new year we also have a new President, but it seems we're getting the same-old same-old out of the Presidential Family members.

George Obama, President Barack Obama's half brother, was arrested in Kenya on drug (marijuana) charges. Of coarse, this is pretty embarrassing. I mean, why is it that Barack was born in the United States and he is given the name "Barack", yet his brother is born and raised in Kenya and has the British/American sounding name of "George"?

Luckily for President Obama he is not alone. Former President Bill Clinton also had a half brother who was a source of embarrassment for years. Back when Clinton was governor of Arkansas his brother Roger Clinton was charged with cocaine distribution. After Bill's term of President was over Roger then was arrested for drunk driving.

Another Democrat who had an unpleasant incident concerning near relatives was President Jimmy Carter. His brother Billy urinated in full view of the media at an airport runway. He also came out with his own brand of beer called Billy Beer. Would you want to drink a beer made by someone who didn't wash his hands after urinating in public? Apparently no one else did either because the company went bust.

And then there's poor JFK. He would have had it the worst if he had lived. I'm speaking, of coarse, about Edward "Ted" Kennedy. In 1969, while having a delightful drive with a lovely woman named Mary Jo Kopechne, he "accidentally" drove off a bridge into Poucha Pond. Ted "Water wings" Kennedy swam to shore. Mary Jo drowned in the car. Then a funny thing happened. NOTHING. That's right, nothing. Ted did not report to anyone of the accident. He did not attempt to even notify Mary Jo's relatives of her death. In fact, he did not tell anyone until his car was discovered the next day. Can you imagine the conversation?

Police: Mr. Senator, did you leave the scene of an accident?

Kennedy: Hmmm. Let's see. . . Oh, yes, I do recall falling off of a bridge in my car. Shoot, I forgot all about it.

Police: Was there anyone else in the vehicle with you at the time?

Kennedy: Uhhh. Not that I can remember.

Police holding up picture of dead Mary Jo Kepechne: Are you certain?

Kennedy smiling: Oh, yeah! I knew I forgot to get something out of that car. By the way, did you see my driver's license down there?


More embarrassing relatives to come soon.

3 Responses so far.

  1. The fun has only just started.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Please visit my wifes blog at

    http://www.mysimplegifts.blogspot.com/

  2. Dana says:

    Hi!
    Thanks for visiting my blog! You could do the upcycled dress--it's not hard at all! If you'd like one, I could do it for you if you'd like!

    As for Obama, wasn't his given name "Barry" and he changed it to "Barak" to sound more muslim? Maybe I'm imagining that, so don't quote me!

    Blessings--
    Dana

  3. Elm says:

    I just might try to do that dress one day for my daughter. Once upon a time I made my wedding dress with my own two hands. Oh, is there a way I can follow your blog? I did not see where to do it. Forgive me if I totally overlooked it. I have two kids that do handstands and back flips to distract me.

    I did not know about Barack's two identities. I found this article by Newsweek.

    "Barry Obama decided that he didn't like his nickname. A few of his friends at Occidental College had already begun to call him Barack (his formal name), and he'd come to prefer that. The way his half sister, Maya, remembers it, Obama returned home at Christmas in 1980, and there he told his mother and grandparents: no more Barry. Obama recalls it slightly differently, but in the same basic time frame. He believes he told his mom he wanted to be called Barack when she visited him in New York the following summer. By both accounts, it seemed that the elder relatives were reluctant to embrace the change. Maya recalls that Obama's maternal grandparents, who had played a big role in raising him, continued long after that to call him by an affectionate nickname, "Bar." "Not just them, but my mom, too," says Obama."

    I wish I had a strange name I could force people to pronounce.

I see you reading this. Say Something!!!!